Monday, February 4, 2008

Subscribe via Email

Tired of pulling up the blog only to find you've missed three angry Bills rants by Wilson??? Now you don't have to worry. Simply type your email into the "Subscribe via email" box on the left and you will be sent an email notifying you of new postings.

This has been a great success so far; keep the posts coming!

(Note, after reading the fine print, I think this only sends an email once a day with all the new posts of that day. Less cool, but still worth doing.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to avoid Wilson's Chokes, I mean Bills rants. I don't want to be informed about them!!!!

And I'm sure this has been said before, but everytime I read "wilson" I can't help but think of Family Guy's Castaway paradoy. "MY NAME IS VOIT DUMBASS!!!!"