Monday, February 4, 2008

A running list of things only an African living in Zimbabwe for the past five years would say…

(Previous Post)

After Riding the Metro:

I am scared of that Metro man; it goes very fast.

How did they dig it? I mean what did they even use for digging?

I’m not even sure how it moves.

And those escalators are like metal mountains; do not look back, man.

What did they use to seal off the tunnels? Cause it is below the water table, right?

I have seen many films and trains are not a good place to be. In the films people hijack those trains.

I do not understand this Metro, man.

6 comments:

Mike LeGower said...

Is that the train he was talking about? The Money Train? Because that is priceless.

Mike LeGower said...

Or the film rather. The film he was talking about...

Jeff Rudnicki said...

Yes indeed; the majority of his Metro fear is derived from the Money Train and the end of Speed. I almost made this fact a completely independent post.

Ryan Smith said...

Money Train kills me. For those who have not had the good fortune to meet Jefuremu: He. Is. The. Coolest.

Jay Z said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jay Z said...

Jeff, you gotta make it a point to take him on the metro around like 9 or 10 at night, when the actual money train rolls through, and point it out to him. It'll blow his mind...with BANALITY!!!